turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am paying for the expert tax preperation and i wqs told it should take a day and now for the padt two days i havent heard n e thing except to be told that my return is under peer review and then no

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I am paying for the expert tax preperation and i wqs told it should take a day and now for the padt two days i havent heard n e thing except to be told that my return is under peer review and then no

Once your tax expert receives all your tax documents and information from you, it can take 5–7 business days to complete your return. Please click here for more information on the TurboTax Live Full Service. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tool1023

I am also waiting for a peer review, its been 3 days now and haven't heard anything from my expert. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

If you need to reach out to your tax expert, please see How to contact my Full Service expert?

@tool1023

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tool1023

I tried on Tuesday night and early this morning. Friday 5 2021. No reply

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies