0240tsurtewditzi

I am paying for the expert tax preperation and i wqs told it should take a day and now for the padt two days i havent heard n e thing except to be told that my return is under peer review and then no

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Once your tax expert receives all your tax documents and information from you, it can take 5–7 business days to complete your return. Please click here for more information on the TurboTax Live Full Service. 

tool1023

I am also waiting for a peer review, its been 3 days now and haven't heard anything from my expert. 

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you need to reach out to your tax expert, please see How to contact my Full Service expert?

@tool1023

tool1023

I tried on Tuesday night and early this morning. Friday 5 2021. No reply