mariesabor--

I am just wondering if there has been any type of issue, I was suppose to get my refund on Feb 17

ADRI89

Heather J

Check wheresmyrefund. You will need your social, filing status, and exact dollar amount of refund. If you filed earned income or dependents, the IRS just started processing those on the 18th because the 15th was a saturday and the 17th was a holiday. Most of these returns filed before the 15th should be processed and begin receiving dieect deposit dates of 2/28 and 3/2.

Heather J

In addition. Refund status changes only once a day, overnight, so no need to check it more than once a day. As long as it says processing, just keep waiting. If you get an error code, call the irs with that code.

BrandiLO

If 21 calendar days have passed since your return was accepted, you can reach out to the IRS to inquire about the status of your return. If you call any sooner they will tell you to call back after 21 days.  Please click here for contact information.