Solved: I am in File section. For the refund option "In my bank", it is only showing up last year's money deposited bank account, the account which is closed.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in File section. For the refund option "In my bank", it is only showing up last year's money deposited bank account, the account which is closed.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am in File section. For the refund option "In my bank", it is only showing up last year's money deposited bank account, the account which is closed.

You get the opportunity to enter a routing number and account on the subsequent screens. You can make the change there.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You get the opportunity to enter a routing number and account on the subsequent screens. You can make the change there.

View solution in original post

Change the account
v
Privacy Settings