For instructions on printing only your state tax return you may print/download it , along with any other instructions or forms that were included in your return, from your tax timeline. Follow the instructions listed in this following TurboTax FAQ, but instead of clicking to download your .PDF file or .TAX file, select to Download all forms and worksheets. This way you can select which pages to print from your computer.
1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
2. If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get logged in.
3. Once you're logged in, go to the bottom of the screen and click Your Tax Returns and Documents.
4. Choose the tax year for the return you want to print
5. Select Download/print return (PDF).
6. On the next screen, click Download my return.
7. Once your return has downloaded, locate the PDF and open it. If you see a printer icon at the top of the screen, click that; or if you have a File menu in the upper left corner, open that and select Print.
8. Make any adjustments in the Print window, such as number of copies, and then click the Print button at the bottom.
9. If nothing prints or the PDF saves instead of prints, repeat Step 6 and then:
o Click the Advanced button near the top of the popup window;
o Clear the Print to File checkbox;
o Click OK,and then click the Print button again.
When you print the "hard copy" of the return you filed, it'll include extra documentation and calculation worksheets for your files. However, it won't include W-2, 1099, or any other forms from your employer, bank, brokerage (etc.) because TurboTax didn't generate those forms. Contact the party who originally issued those forms if you need those.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"