Solved: I am getting conflicting messages from you about my taxes. I did them in full and submitted them. I filled out last years amount and filled out the license numbers I

I am getting conflicting messages from you about my taxes. I did them in full and submitted them. I filled out last years amount and filled out the license numbers I

last years taxes and about the license number.  I can see them all done.  Possible I signed in twice and there are two tax reports?

If you want to check to see if your return has been electronically filed and accepted, you should see this at the Welcome Home screen as soon as you log in to TurboTax. See the Screenshot below.

If you have received an email reminding you to file or saying that you need last year's AGI to file, you can ignore that email as long as your return has already been filed and accepted.