I am checking to see what is going on with my return i got the date for today for it to be sent to my bank but i don't see anything there

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If you chose to pay your TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, your funds will first go from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank--either Civista Bank of Sandusky, Ohio, or Green Dot Bank.  At the intermediary bank the fees are subtracted, then the rest of your funds are sent on to your bank (or prepaid debit card) in a second deposit.  The company that handles that is SBTPG (Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.)

Less commonly there can be delays at the intermediary bank, and additional ID info, etc. might be required.

If for any reason the second deposit fails (the one that is actually to your bank or card), it will bounce back to SBTPG's bank who will issue you a paper check in the mail.

Once the IRS has actually released your funds, you can log in to your temporary account at SBTPG to see the status of your funds.

To log in, choose the taxpayer portal at:
https://www.sbtpg.com/

SBTPG has a phone contact page at the following link.   Even when they are closed, you may be able to get automated info, or you can log in as above.

https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

February 22 is not over yet.  In fact, it's barely started.  A bank can receive an electronic deposit at any time.  And then it depends on how soon the receiving bank processes it which may not be immediately due to variations in bank processing procedures and times.

Also, did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of  the Federal refund?  If so, the funds go first to an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.  Then the intermediary bank sends it on to your bank (or card.)   If you used that method to pay the fees, we can tell you how to monitor the status of the funds at the intermediary company.

Yes did pay a fee of $19.99 or either it was $39.99 I bank with fifth third Bank but I might have to wait until the 27th because I claimed the earn income child tax credit

How did you pay the fee?  Did you pay it upfront with credit/debit card, or did you pay it out of the Federal refund?  
If you paid a fee out of the Federal refund, there is an additional 39.99 service fee (or 44.99 for California filers) on top of the product fee.  So if your product was 19.99, the total fee would be 19.99 plus 39.99 (or 44.99) plus any sales tax, if applicable.

Where did you get a deposit date for today?   If it was the IRS tool that provided you a date of today, and if you paid fees out of the  Federal refund, I can tell you how to check on it now at the level of the intermediary company to see if there is any word on it.

I paid the fee with my federal refund and I got the IRS app on my phone and I put my information in it told me that my return will be scheduled to my account by February 22 if it is not credited to my account by February 27 to check with my bank

And I also went on the IRS.gov website to and got the same exact thing it says return accept and it says return approved but it haven't been sent yet

I'll tell you below how you can monitor it at the intermediate company  once the IRS has actually sent the funds..

https://www.sbtpg.com/