tarsisramirez

I am amending 2015 however and it shows that I will get a refund. However, at that time I pay them $1445.00. How they will return my payment and the refund? IF they will

Heather14

When you amend a return the refund calculator is reset to zero.  It doesn't mean that you will get back what you previously paid, but it does sound like you will get some of that back due to the changes that you made on your amended return.  Whatever the refund amount is on the amended return will be mailed to you in the form of a paper check once you have filed your amended return by mail, and the IRS has processed it.  

Heather14