twocoates

I am a senior who filed joint return. Our only income is social security and small pension. I do not owe or pay any taxes on this. I did not put direct deposit informaton on return. Can I amend it to put direct deposit info for stimilus

bluedeb

No, you cannot amend your return to add banking information.  For Social Security the IRS will use the information that is on file for your Social Security, if you receive Social Security by direct deposit, the IRS will use that banking information to deposit your stimulus money into your account.

bluedeb

Your very welcome!

bluedeb

twocoates

Thank you so much!

bluedeb

Your very welcome!