len-blaylock

I already had my taxes done and approved than messaged that they were taken by an offset, do i need to send any forms besides my injured spouse at this point to the irs?

JaimeG

Yes, since you are filing this form after having filed your taxes you must attach a copy of all Forms

• W-2 and W-2G for both spouses, and
  • any Forms 1099 showing federal income tax withholding, to Form 8379.

The processing of Form 8379 may be delayed if these forms are not attached, if the form is incomplete when filed, or if you attach a copy of your joint tax return.

Just in case you have trouble I have attached Form 8379 and instructions to this message.

JaimeG

• W-2 and W-2G for both spouses, and