Solved: I already filed my taxes but received a second w2 afterwards. Will be original refund be delayed due to this?

I already filed my taxes but received a second w2 afterwards. Will be original refund be delayed due to this?

Efile

No, your original refund will not be delayed due to you receiving a second w2.

After the IRS fully processes your return and you receive your refund, you can Amend your Tax Return by filing Form 1040-X to include your additional Form W2.  

You can click here for instructions on Amending your tax return: How to Change a Tax Return You Already Filed.  

The 2018 Form 1040-X is estimated to be available February 14, 2019.  You can click here for information on IRS Forms Availability.

Note: You SHOULD NOT make any changes on your return in TurboTax until this form becomes available.