I already filed my taxes but I forgot one of my w-2's from another job I forgot I worked at last year

what do I do now?

An e-filed tax return cannot be cancelled, retrieved or changed.  Do NOT change anything on the return that has been filed.  TurboTax will send you an email when the IRS either accepts or rejects the tax return.

If the IRS rejects the return you can add the W-2 and re-file.  If the IRS accepts the return, then you mus wait for the tax refund or the taxes owed and paid to be processed.  You would then have to file an amended tax return, Form 1040X, to add the W-2 to the accepted tax return.  An amended federal tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.  The IRS will take 16 weeks or longer to process the amended tax return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on amending a 2016 tax return - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3061514-how-do-i-amend-change-or-correct-a-2016-return-with-turbot....