djnasty1995

I already deleted the childcare form but its still saying its there and I need to fix my fed and state to file because of it.

how do i efile if TurboTax wont let me even though my taxes have been done for the last couple months

Here are instructions on how to delete the Child Dependent Care form 2441:

1.     While signed in to your return, search for child care credit (use this exact term; if necessary, copy/paste from here).

o    Click the Jump to child care credit link in your search results.

2.     At the Did you pay for child or dependent care in 2015? screen, answer Yes. (Even though it doesn't make sense.)

3.     Continue to the Whose care did you pay for? screen and uncheck all boxes. Click Continue.

4.     In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools and then select Delete a Form from the options listed.

5.     Scroll down the list of forms and click Delete next to 2441.

6.     Click Delete Form to confirm. You should see the message Form Successfully Deleted. Click Continue.

7.     Back at the Review Form List screen, scroll down to make sure 2441 no longer appears on the list.