Solved: I activated my turbo Prepaid Visa when will i receive my refund?

I activated my turbo Prepaid Visa when will i receive my refund?

The timeline is the same whether using the card or direct deposit.
Refunds are generally processed within 21 days after acceptance. If you contact the government or try look up your refund status while your return is still pending, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." This is normal; until the government starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it.  
The following has information regarding the general timeline after e-file acceptance: