• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarah-bournique

I accidentally filed for Florida state return, even though I don't have a business or claims for Florida. Florida does not have state tax. Do i need to amend?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
tagteam
Level 15

I accidentally filed for Florida state return, even though I don't have a business or claims for Florida. Florida does not have state tax. Do i need to amend?

You can ignore the Florida return as it will not affect your federal income tax return filing.

Further, since the Florida return in TurboTax cannot be e-filed, you did not actually file that return unless you actually printed and mailed it to your local county property appraiser.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tagteam
Level 15

You can ignore the Florida return as it will not affect your federal income tax return filing.

Further, since the Florida return in TurboTax cannot be e-filed, you did not actually file that return unless you actually printed and mailed it to your local county property appraiser.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v