How do I report my card lost or stolen?
If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen. We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file. A lost/stolen card replacement fee applies. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
To report a card lost or stolen for your Turbo Visa Debit Card you can log into TurboDebitCard.com (quickest option) or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169
Follow these step if you call:
- Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it)
- Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
- The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these).
- The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1.
- Follow the prompts to report the lost/stolen card and request a replacement.
Call volume is high right now and agents are doing their best to provide quality service.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"