How to activate intuit turbo visa debit card? And ...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to activate intuit turbo visa debit card? And how do you se a pin number for the debit card?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Expert Alumni

How to activate intuit turbo visa debit card? And how do you se a pin number for the debit card?

Instructions on how to activate your Turbo Visa are included with the card upon it's arrival. If you are missing your directions, please reach out to customer service for assistance at (888)285-4169. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Highlighted

Okay my card appears to be connected to someone else’s phone number and email so I can’t activate it. More so, I’ve been on hold over an hour now since this is an ongoing issue I wonder if this is a ploy by turbo tax to get people to buy their support services. I NEED  MY CARD ACTIVATED 

Highlighted
Expert Alumni

Click here to create a new PIN number through the Turbo Debit Card website. You will need to login first or create a new account.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169, don't choose option 2, it will repeat a few times then you will get more options. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
v
Privacy Settings