ronaldchase114

How much is the total fee for turbotax when it is deducted from your federal refund?

Kat

There is an additional fee of $34.99 if you use the Refund Processing Service (to have your TT online fees deducted from your federal refund).

You can review your TurboTax online fees by using the instructions below.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Kat

NOTE:  TurboTax prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.