anpearson91

How long will TurboTax release my refunds since the IRS sent my refunds I was suppose to get my refunds yesterday on my direct deposit but nothing has come Why is that

CharityB

Turbotax does not process refunds. 

We just provide the software and documents.   

The IRS/government handles the refunds/monies.

Approximately 90% of tax payers will receive their refunds in less than 21 days from the day their tax return was accepted by the IRS. Most people receive their refund in an average of 10-14 days.

To track your refund try our Where's my refund? page you can find information on how to track your IRS refund or if that is not working try www.irs.gov click the Refunds tab inside that tab is a Track my Refund widget.

For states, use your state's refund lookup.

lindseydooley

I called the IRS and they gave me Turbo Taxes banking info so SOMEONE process money for them. I put in my deposit information with my taxes and its not going to my bank. So as asked above when does Turbo Tax's Third party release funds? or how long does it take?

@lindseydooley wrote:

TurboTax does not receive any kind of tax refund, federal or state.

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

For the status of your tax refund you will need to contact the third party processor, Santa Barbara Tax Product Group, using their website - https://www.sbtpg.com/

Tax Products Group Contact Information - https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information