turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

Mine now says it's "being processed" hopefully we get it next week!

Myrefund status says it is delayed and gives reference number 1541 am I ok? but doesn't say to contact the irs

There's a new message on sbtg if you have a deposit for the 27th it will show on March 4th there for all that is having fees deducted from refund just in case you didn't know anything about this

I'm hoping to get the bar back this weekend aleast anything is better than the 1541 message

No bars on my end but I am back at the your return has been received and is being processed message

Just checked IRS website and it says we have received your refund and it is being processed. I hope I get my money soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

How long have you been waiting
I’ve been waiting ALOT longer than 21 days

I’ve been waiting since 1/28 and I got the 1541 delay code on 2/16 it just updated to processing this morning @susangood9001

I’ve been waiting longer than 21 days also and mines just updated today

Was stuck on 1541 since 2/9, updated to being processed this morning.

Mine updated to DDD 3/6 finally yeah !!!!!

@Deao1234 Congrats! Hopefully I will update soon as well!

Mine updated to a DD for 3-6 as well finally

I haven’t recvd any update yet. Hopefully soon I’m under review for 45 days so I don’t have my hopes up

Anyone still stuck on 1541??

@torrieo61032, changed last Friday to the "we are processing" your return message. No bars.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies