Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
elijahguest98

How long dose it tale to get my taxes on my prepaid card once i received the card in the mail??

MeganS

Once the IRS accepts your tax return, it usually issues refunds within 21 days. To learn more and for the most up-to-date info from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.  For information about your state refund, contact your state government agency.

Remember: You must activate your TurboSM Prepaid Visa® Card to access the tax refund money that was deposited to it.

MeganS