singeroshea

How long does it take for that green bar to fill up it says my state and fed was accepted but no money on the turbo tax card

AndreaC1

If you are looking at the bar in TurboTax, it will remain at accepted point. The date you see there is just an estimate based on when others filed. You will need to use the status tracking bar on the IRS's Where's My Refund website for your updated status and to get your exact deposit date. They no longer provide updates to us once they accept your return.

Accepted in TurboTax just means the government has received your return. That is the status of your return; not your refund. The next step would be for the IRS and/or your state to process your return and approve your refund. Once they do that, they will provide you a deposit date (or check mailed date) on their status tracking page. See below for how to track refund status with the IRS and your state. 

Generally, once the IRS accepts your tax return, your refund will be deposited directly to your Turbo Prepaid card within 21 days. When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

You can use the IRS Where's My Refund site for the latest status on your federal tax refund.

And you can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check status of state tax refund. Choose your state here How do I track my state refund? and it will give you steps to track the status.