victoria6930

How does your money get deposited into your account i didn't enter any bank account info when i filed it didn't ask for that information?

markalanj

You have to provide the routing number and account number for your bank account. When using TurboTax there is a point where it asks you how you would like to receive your refund. One of the options was direct deposit.
aschuhlein1720

TurboTax did not ask me for my account and routing number how can I add it

fanfare

It will ask when you go to FILE.

MAR90NOW

Turbo tax did not ask for my routing number and account number for my refund

KatrinaLO

If you're getting a refund, we'll ask for your bank account information once you choose the direct deposit option (it's on the How would you like to receive your federal refund? screen in the File section). Please see the information in this TurboTax FAQ for assistance here.