botk2606

How do you get a General Business Credit carryover to print. The info is entered but it won't print on Form 3800 Line 4.

If  you are working on the 2018 return that is the 2017 carry forward that is reported on that line  not the current year amount.   The 2018 allowed deduction is listed on line 38.   So what is missing ... a 2017 amount ? 

Cpl_averill

I keep getting prompted with the general business credit carry forward screen. I dont have one! When I get to the end of my taxes and check for error, TT brings the screen back up and I cant move forward because I dont have the answer it wants. How do I get rid of this prompt, or if it’s legit what form would it be on in my 2018 taxes?