Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do I switch from a paper check to a card?

2 Replies
Level 15

How do I switch from a paper check to a card?

Have you filed yet?
Intuit Alumni

How do I switch from a paper check to a card?

If you have not already e-filed or mailed in your return, you can change how you are receiving your refund by following the instructions below.

If you have not filed yet: To change how your refund is coming (or to change it if you haven't already filed or if you get rejected):

1.    Open your return in TurboTax.

2.    Click on “Take me to my return” if applicable.

3.    Go to the “File” section in the left-hand menu.

4.    Next to Step 2: Your refund info select “Revisit”.  (Stop here if you're just checking.)

5.    Choose your desired refund method and select Continue.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies