turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I prove my 2019 AGI If my 2019 taxes was filed later in the year and you dont know if the 2019 taxes been processed ?

Need my AGI for 2019 ?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I prove my 2019 AGI If my 2019 taxes was filed later in the year and you dont know if the 2019 taxes been processed ?

Try using a zero for your 2019 AGI.  Since your 2019 return may have been processed late, you should use a Zero (0) for your 2019 AGI.  The IRS was very late on processing 2019 returns, so any 2019 that was processed late, you need to use a Zero for the 2019 AGI.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Try using a zero for your 2019 AGI.  Since your 2019 return may have been processed late, you should use a Zero (0) for your 2019 AGI.  The IRS was very late on processing 2019 returns, so any 2019 that was processed late, you need to use a Zero for the 2019 AGI.

if zero does not work

AND

telling Turbotax you did not file last year + zero does not work.

you'll have to file on paper via US Mail.

Acobb1972

Was my 2019 taxes have been submitted

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Check your account for 2019. If it says anything other than "accepted" your return was not filed. Either it was rejected and you did not notice and/or follow up, or it was never filed at all. You can start with trying to view your prior year return, to see if it comes up. First, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years. Otherwise, the below instructions won't work.

If you're signing in for the first time this year, we may ask you some questions before you get to the Tax Home screen where you can access your prior year returns. 

If you need to find an account, our account recovery tool can help you find your User ID or password.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ's below for additional assistance:

Check your e-file status here. Also check the IRS Where's My Refund? site. When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first one will say that your return was submitted. The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies