paulcobb189

How do I print out a detailed return after filing? Only see option of standard print set. Using Premier online version.

DanaB

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

DanaB

paulcobb189

Thanks, that worked. I actually did not see "add a state", but I opened the amended return function and found the Print tool without having to do the amend process (which might be the same thing you are saying). Thanks again.