lmgaard

How do I print my 2019 depreciation detail worksheets? I filed by mail and now I can only download/print the basic return which does not include the worksheets.

HeatherPLO

Please see the below link for assistance on how to print the depreciation schedules:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-i-need-to-print-out-a-depreciation-sc...

mar21

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

mar21

I filed by efile and now I can only download/print the forwarded return which does not include the worksheets.

mar21

mar21