Solved: How do I know when my tax will be mailed by, like the date it should be here?

How do I know when my tax will be mailed by, like the date it should be here?

Did you efile your return?  If so, has it been accepted?   And did you choose to receive your Federal refund by check in the mail?

Once the IRS finishes processing and approves your return, they will provide you an estimated date at the "Where's My Refund" page.  You can monitor the status with this tool:
http://www.irs.gov/Refunds

For those who efile and choose direct deposit, the IRS says most people get their refunds within 21 days.   It will be a little longer when a check is mailed.

Also, if you have EIC (earned income credit, aka EITC) or ACTC (additional child tax credit), the IRS will not start releasing those refunds until February 15.  That means people with those types of credits may not start receiving their refunds until around February 27.

http://www.irs.gov/Refunds