mvf0805

How do I know if I was approved for the cash advance? I didn't receive an approval or denial email. It's been 2 hours since my taxes were accepted.

TerukoL

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card1, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. If you weren’t approved, you will receive an email from First Century Bank, N.A. with the reason for denial and contact information if you have additional questions about the decision.

Please click the TurboTax help link, listed below, to learn more about the Refund Advance process. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557