dthaler

How do i find all of the 1099s that i reported in my 2016 filing - they don't seem to be individually listed in my filed taxes document

That is because the IRS only gets one total on the Sch C ... if you want to see the details then save a PDF with all the worksheets.

You can print your complete return now by following the instructions below. These options will include all worksheets associated with your return, in addition to the official forms that would be filed.

• Sign in at https://turbotax.intuit.com and click My Turbotax near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
• On the 2016 Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download all forms and worksheets. If you want to print your return without the worksheets select Download/print return (PDF)