turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted 9 hours ago
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by hollymadison
I recently filed Form 4868 to request an extension for my tax return. However, I've encountered a situation where my spouse received additional 1099-INT & 1099-B forms after the extension filing deadline, and we now need to include this income in our... read more
magellan0 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 26m ago by DawnC
How do I know my payment is going through from Turbotax? All I received after I submitted the amended return was a form that states where to pay NJ by credit card, e-check, or regular check though I submitted my bank account to take a direct payment.... read more
newteach2016 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 2 hours ago by newteach2016
I filed 3/2/24 using paper tax returns I received my state return a few days ago but my federal still isn't even showing up to be available for tracking should i contact the irs? has anyone else ran into this issue ?
Paulhassell336 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by Bsch4477
trying to access download 2021 documents and site is not allowing it
cmguillen07 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
I've identified my self with the Irs I. JONESBORO ARKANSAS
ladyc0710 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by DoninGA
Made an excess contribution a few years ago. Properly removed it, have the 1099-R for 2021, and the info on that 1099 is in my 2021 TT taxes. However, the excess contribution tax still continues to linger as if I never took it out and the tax has bee... read more
htb14 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
Around mid December 2023, I mailed my 2022 amended tax return. I went to the website to check. https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-returnIt says nothing. It’s been almost 3 months. Wouldn’t it have said received and processing by now? Anythi... read more
jyeh74 ‎Posted March 3, 2024 | Latest post 4 hours ago by jyeh74
Taxes have been accepted, monies have been withdrawn from bank, but Turbo Tax still shows an amount due, higher than I already paid, and no matter what I do, it still says the same thing. Why?
davis_team ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 5 hours ago by DoninGA
I had a preapproval for $2000 and didn’t get a denial until after my taxes were filed.
smcrank93 ‎Posted January 22, 2020 | Latest post 5 hours ago by VolvoGirl
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies