How do I change from visa card to direct deposit?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If you have NOT filed yet then go to the FILE tab and in step 2 you can make the change there. 

If you have already filed and your return was accepted then it is too late to change how you want to receive your refund.

My question is my federal is 20 and  my  state is 350 will TurboTax still send my taxes through even though they asked me for money I thought it was free and is complete is done

Complete the FILE tab again to choose to pay the TT fees with a credit card instead of the federal refund. 

If your AGI is $69K or less you could use one of the IRS FREE FILE options :   https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

DD89

Just fyi to everyone, the card DOES charge a monthly fee of $4.95 unless you have loaded a minimum of $1,000 on it in the previous month. I have received my refund three years in a row this way,plus my stimulus check, and this is the first time I am aware of it doing this (perhaps I just missed it before).