michelle-m-parke

How do I add another state for taxes paid in prior year? I need to add 2 states and it only allows one.

bluedeb

If you mean add a State return to file, You can add up to 5 states to your return.  for the Online version, click on the State Taxes , click on Your State Returns, click on the Add Another State button.

If you mean to enter payments made in your Federal return, you can deduct all state income tax payments you make during the year.  Add the amounts together & enter the amount under 2018.

bluedeb

Do you mean on your federal return for schedule A Deductions?  You could just enter the total.  

wfow

I can't type in information for billing on the add a state. The key board is non responsive.

KatrinaLO

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number hereIf you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/