Solved: How do I add another state for taxes paid in prior...

How do I add another state for taxes paid in prior year? I need to add 2 states and it only allows one.

If you mean add a State return to file, You can add up to 5 states to your return.  for the Online version, click on the State Taxes , click on Your State Returns, click on the Add Another State button.

If you mean to enter payments made in your Federal return, you can deduct all state income tax payments you make during the year.  Add the amounts together & enter the amount under 2018.

Do you mean on your federal return for schedule A Deductions?  You could just enter the total.