tomtom32

How do access a copy of the NY IT-204-LL that was electronically submitted through TurboTax Online?

DaraLO

You can print your tax return, to include all worksheets and schedules.  This should include your Form NY IT-204-LL.  Refer to the following response for instructions:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/re-how-do-i-print-all-worksheets-and-sch...

tomtom32

What if I don’t use turbo tax to file the tax return? I don’t see an option to just download the IT-204-LL.

AshleyLO

If you have not purchased the program, you will not be able to download the form. See: Can I print a copy of my TurboTax Online return before I file it?