maloriems

How come my bars on turbo went through the accepted stage through to the third stage. But where’s my refund says it’s still being processed?

BrandiLO

TurboTax does not receive any updates on your return after it is transmitted to the IRS and accepted. Therefore any dates you see in TurboTax would be purely estimates. To get the most accurate date for your refund, please continue to use Where's My Refund.  You can also click here to see a chart with estimated refund dates based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS.  If it's been longer than 21 days since you e-filed and your return was accepted, you'll have to speak directly to IRS to find out more about the delay. Please click here for contact information.