cline-m86

How can I verify the refund advance amount? They originally told me I was approved for $3500, but now on the home screen it says $500.

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Once your return has been filed, the amount of the Refund Advance, if approved, is provided. For more information please click the link below.

Offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advan...

cline-m86

Sorry, that doesn't answer my question in any way. I want to know if there is a way to verify the amount, I understand how it works I just want to know what the amount is. 

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

First Century Bank, N.A. Member FDIC determines the amount of the loan equal to a portion of your anticipated refund in one of ten amounts. 

We don't have access to your loan information over the public forum.

Please review the amounts and more details below. 

About Refund Advance - TurboTax