How can I switch to pay from a credit card instead of from my refund. I selected the wrong choice.

-Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
 - Click File in the upper right corner and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
 -On this screen, click the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
 -Click View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
 -Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
 -Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the Refund Processing Service has been removed. Step 1 should now show that you paid with your credit or debit card.