lior-nir

How can I see when the state suppose to receive the sum I owe in taxes via direct deposit?

ddaven12

You can verify the scheduled debit date by accessing a copy of your complete tax file. The scheduled debit date would be located on the State Information Worksheet-Part V.

Please take the steps below to obtain a copy of your state tax return filed using TurboTax Online.  

• Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  • Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2017 state return. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
  • This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.

ddaven12