Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
btlt356

How can I review my bank information where I designated my refunds for deposit?

How to review your efile bank account information?

AshleyRose

If you already e-filed - this information is printed right on your return. To find this information please log into your account and select download/print return and a pdf copy will open up on your computer and you can review/print your forms for the information. (For example. Form 1040 the information regarding your refund is on lines 75-77 and direct deposit is on line 76. a-d). 

If you have not already e-filed- then you can go to the File section of TurboTax Online and you will see your banking information in Step 2 that you can review. At that point, you'll be able to review, Edit or update your banking information for direct deposit before e-filing your return.

For additional information on direct deposit please see the following TurboTax FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

AshleyRose