Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How can I print a copy of all the forms used for my 2020 returns?

I was at home when I did my taxes and my printer would not work. I'm now have it working and want to print a copy of my 2020 return. Yes, I have already paid.

@tomwadsworth wrote:

I was at home when I did my taxes and my printer would not work. I'm now have it working and want to print a copy of my 2020 return. Yes, I have already paid.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

darbev

my printer not working...Need all forms in my computer to see quarterly payment schedule.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

It depends. You can certainly print your worksheets as well as your return. Here is the best way. Assuming you are using TT Online

1. Log into your program, when you reach the landing page, scroll down to my tax return and documents. Select 2020>add a state
  2. Once you are in your return select print on the left hand side of the screen.
  3. You should see a screen that looks like the screenshot below. Select you want to print or view the return and all the worksheets.  When you receive the pdf with all of your forms and worksheets, you can click on the save icon to save to your  computer.  Here is what it will look like. Look for the dark circle.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
HaskiJ

I need to print a copy of my 2020 tax return!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2020, look for a link Add a State. Click on Add a State. (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options: Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

Coaltax12
Returning Member

GOW DO I PRINT MY 2020 RETURN

See my steps posted above.

I cant find that for 2020

@squirrel1275 wrote:

I cant find that for 2020

You haven't said anything about your situation or what trouble you're having.   I'll assume that since you are posting in this thread that you want a copy of your 2020 return with all the forms and worksheets and that you are using Online TurboTax.    Have you already efiled, was it accepted, and are you now wanting a copy for your records?

The steps have been provided several times in this thread above.   If you're having trouble following the steps, then you need to describe the problem including what/where is the roadblock.

allenlweeks
Returning Member

I need to print my fed tax return for 2020

@allenlweeks wrote:

I need to print my fed tax return for 2020

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Netflix19

I tried to get a copy of my 2020 but all it says is that I had not finished my 2019 and I did. I also got the refund.

@Netflix19 wrote:

I tried to get a copy of my 2020 but all it says is that I had not finished my 2019 and I did. I also got the refund.

You have to sign onto your 2020 online account using the exact same User ID you used to create the online account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the User ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your 2020 account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

*I need a copy of my 2020 Federal tax return

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies