mail12

How can I input my bank direct deposit information with a $0 refund? Can I still add it after making my Turbo Tax payment?

LeonardS

This link What do I need to do to get my stimulus payment? has information on how to apply for the stimulus check.

JohnB5677

These links will help guide you through the process.

These links may help explain and guide you through the process.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/ link to stimulus registration (SR).  It is very important that you uses this link that says register now if you don't need to file taxes this year.  Otherwise, you will not be able to E-file a zero return. It also has the calculator.

The IRS says it is working on developing a web-based system for people to give the government their direct-deposit information. Keep checking www.irs.gov/coronavirus for more details on this.

Edited  04/07/2020

susanchang

I need to provide my bank A/C information for my refund direct deposit

MichelleLO

Please see the below TurboTax help article for assistance with entering your bank information.

Where do I enter my bank's routing or account number?

@susanchang