Solved: How can I go in and fix my returns after I done fi...

mina49

How can I go in and fix my returns after I done filed it through turbotax. I didn't claim myself as a dependent I need to fix that.

ee-ea

The IRS will start processing returns on Feb 12. Until then TurboTax will hold your pending e-filed return. Pending returns can not be changed. If the return is accepted you will get an email. If the return is rejected the e-mail will tell you what to correct and you can make changes before e-filing again. Amend to change an accepted return.

ee-ea