• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mercedes1593

How can i go back and change something in my return while it is still in progress?

7 Replies
SherekaB

How can i go back and change something in my return while it is still in progress?

You have not yet filed? What do you need help changing?
jesseegirl2017

Address
SherekaB

Have you filed the return yet?
mercedes1593

No i haven’t filed yet but i’m trying to back to my deductions part and change one of my answers that i answered wrong but don’t know how.
SherekaB

See my answer below to change your address. Which deduction do you need help with?
garretthooker--

Dependent
SherekaB

Here is how to change your address:

Click My Info on the left panel. You should be at the page that has all your personal information. Scroll down to Mailing address. From there you can click the pencil to edit your address. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v