How can I do the advance loan from turbo taxes

LOANS

TurboTax is offering refund advance loans to those who qualify.  If you qualify the loan is offered at the time that you file your tax return.

You do not get the money until the 2020 e-file has been ACCEPTED by the IRS.You also have to agree to receive your refund on the prepaid TurboTax Visa.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

The IRS will begin to accept/reject 2020 returns on February 12, 2021.

Here is how:

• Right before you file in the program, choose Refund Advance for your refund option.
  • If approved, you can usually start spending online within one hour with your virtual card. 
  • Once the IRS processes your return, the remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount) will be loaded onto your Turbo Visa Debit Card – this is usually within 21 days.

I am attaching a couple more TurboTax article links for your reference.  To read, click here:

Refund Advance Loan 1

Refund Advance Loan 2

Hope it helps.