You would have to specifically choose to pay your federal taxes with your bank. If you are unsure you can verify this information by following the instructions below:
To verify this information, please follow these steps to print or view your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page. The banking and withdrawal information can also be printed/viewed on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V.
Follow these steps to view/print your instruction page:
· Sign back into your TurboTax online account
· Scroll down and click "Add a State" (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
· Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
· Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
· Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
· Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets
· Then click "View or Print Forms".
If you chose to have them withdraw from your bank account, generally the funds are withdrawn on the payment date you specified if your return has been accepted. If you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after your return has been accepted and your specified date, you will need to call the IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537. If you didn't specify a date, then April 15th is the default payment date.If you already filed your return with the IRS and did not set up the payment, choose a payment option through the IRS instead.