aziz-aym

Hi, I owed the IRS $10,341 in taxes, which I paid in full in March of 2021. I just received a letter from the IRS wanting me to pay the same amount with interest.

I need to respond to the letter from IRS. Need some help. Could you please have someone reach out to me?
tagteam

No one can call you. Visit the TurboTax Audit Support Center (link below).

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

Mike9241

has the IRS cashed the payment? 

How did you pay it?  Did you mail a check with a 1040V voucher?  Or did you send in a 1040ES Estimated slip?  Send the IRS a copy of the check or bank statement.

aziz-aym

Yes. They did

aziz-aym

I mailed the check

aziz-aym

Yes. They cashed the payment a week after I mailed the check