• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scharaya86

Hi, I have used H&R Block for my 2016 taxes and now I have to amend the return for 2016. Can I use turbo tax service to do that or I have to go through H&R Block? Thanks!

2 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

Hi, I have used H&R Block for my 2016 taxes and now I have to amend the return for 2016. Can I use turbo tax service to do that or I have to go through H&R Block? Thanks!

VolvoGirl
Level 15

You should try to go back to HR Block.  Or To amend a return you did somewhere else, you would first have to fill out Turbo Tax like you are doing the original return and pay for it.  You have to recreate the actual wrong original return.  Then when it matches each line that you really filed you have to tell Turbo Tax you will mail it so it thinks it was filed.  Then you can amend it.

How to amend a 2016 Online return      https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3402261-how-do-i-amend-my-2016-turbotax-online-return
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v