lollygloud

Hi, I don't have a printer and want to save my return as a Tax Data File, but can't access the Tools.

When I sign in , it only takes me to the Overview where the Tools option is not offered in My Account.
I need to wait to print and send forms, and I can tell I'm not the only one with this problem. Please advise. Thank you.

MelissaZ

After you are signed in to your account, click on My TurboTax tab (next to overview) and under the information about your return you will find a section called Some other things you can do here you can click on download your return, or if you are still wanting to access tools, you can click on add a state. This will get you back into your return and will be able to access Tools under My Account.

MelissaZ