turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I view a form I've filled out for amendment?

I've filled and IRS sends letter to fill form 8962 out. I have but need to view, I didn't write info down. How do I get that info?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristyW

Here's how to download or print your return after your return has been filed to view your 8962:

1. Sign into your return, and scroll down to click on "add a state" (you will not actually add a state)
  2. On the left select "tax tools", then "print center
  3. When you see "TurboTax Print Center", select "print, save, or preview this year's tax return"
  4. Select the returns you want, and you will get the option to "Select which forms you'd like to print or download (applies to any return selected above)" (see attachment)
  5. If you do not see your Form 8962 when you select Just my tax return(s) try the next option to include worksheets

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChristyW

Here's how to download or print your return after your return has been filed to view your 8962:

1. Sign into your return, and scroll down to click on "add a state" (you will not actually add a state)
  2. On the left select "tax tools", then "print center
  3. When you see "TurboTax Print Center", select "print, save, or preview this year's tax return"
  4. Select the returns you want, and you will get the option to "Select which forms you'd like to print or download (applies to any return selected above)" (see attachment)
  5. If you do not see your Form 8962 when you select Just my tax return(s) try the next option to include worksheets
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies